Struggling with your memoir? Feeling stuck in the mud?
Here’s a quick list of FREE resources to help float your writing boat again!
Writing Tips for Memoir Writers:
- Tips to help make your writing sing
- Three places you can start
- Collection of tips for a life story
- Food, family and memories
Finding Time to Write:
Fear of Criticism:
Encouragement to Keep Writing:
- 7 top quotes from our book, “Writing a Memoir: From Stuck to Finished”
- Finding a writing partner
- Getting un-stuck
- Mental yoga
Helpful Prompts for Memoir Writers:
- Those times you reinvented yourself
- Who inspired you?
- A funny thing happened
- The “small stuff”
- Writing about an “ordinary life”
- Valentine’s Day memories
Writing through the Coronavirus Blues:
Short Videos – Tips for Memoir Writers:
“Putting the Story in a Family History”
“The Three Biggest Mistakes a Memoir Writer Can Make” –
Free Scheduling Tool:
Keep organized with this Free Scheduling Tool (a thank-you gift for signing up for our free newsletter just for Memoir writers)
Like more help and tips? Check out our book!
“Writing a Memoir: From Stuck to Finished!”